A peak into the mind of a boredom no one should have to bare.Inlisting the senses and aspirations of one hopless heartache and dwindling the mire spirit of what was once flesh and bone.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So

I am convinced that no one but yours truely sees this crap that i type,bleed,and pour out on this blog.Once again i am left with myself to convince that i am making a differance in anybodys life other than my own.Or that i am living the path to rightousness. As always everything in my life is just as it seems,crap.I would like to say that i was mad at the outcome of this but im not.Who would care anyways? I am guilty of the same thing no one reads anymore i mean come on how much did you voluntary read this week? Yea i thought so.Maybe the movie Idiocracy is prophetic. I dont know,i do know i dont read enough and i am a sad strange little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment