A peak into the mind of a boredom no one should have to bare.Inlisting the senses and aspirations of one hopless heartache and dwindling the mire spirit of what was once flesh and bone.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why not be the hero

Yesterday morning I went

Out for a cup of coffee

I shaved

Then I combed my hair

A man who didn't know me

Said something to my back

I stopped to turn around and face it

That is why

I pack my .25

Where nobody knows

Right above my boot

It's the law

No one there to serve you

Why not be the hero?

Why not be your own?



Swear I'll kill you!

Swear that I'll kill you

The law-it's the law

Every man out on the street knows

Swear that I'll kill you



I dreamt all day yesterday

How I might make a man feel

With a gun up to his face

He'd show respect to me

"I don't care whet you're thinking

I'll wipe that thought away"

i had such a good reply to this post and why i posted it and what it meant to me.I lost it in a pee.i said it to myself while i went and lost it on the walk back.Thank you marijauna.

I think it was something about Consciences and the ability to shove a gun in someone's mouth and make them understand how they wronged you. Without Conscience it would feel like we would be invincible and unfeeling to the sorrow a murder would bring to the loved ones of the victim,or the consequences it would bring.I see all the time on first 48 the criminals "murderers" don't even realize that what they did was wrong until they are caught and are facing the consequences.Its not sick or wrong to want to kill someone that wronged you.Its human nature to seek revenge.Eye for an eye and such but the idea of murder is wrong on so many levels that it is hard to contemplate ,by the normal man such as i anyway.But oh would it be nice to posess the power it would bring to hold in your hand the fate of your enemy or any man for that matter.Im so glad that i am alone in thinking of being vengeful.Im sure that i was the only one in human history.You know it is nice to have a Conscience and morals.The ability to understand right from wrong and to know the value of a human life is far greater the any wrong doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment